Need For Speed Most Wanted Gets Limited Edition With Pre-Order Bonuses
Electronic Arts (EA ) and Criterion Games have just announced that a Limited Edition version of the upcoming title Need for Speed Most Wanted is now available for pre-order. While the game won’t be out until later this year, fans got a taste of things to come at E3 (trailer below) and now with this information on the LE. In addition, they are also offering up some pre-order exclusives to fans including two kick ass rides for multiplayer. Let’s take a look at the break down.
Multiplayer bonuses in the Need for Speed Most Wanted Limited Edition include:
- Four hours of Double Speed Points: Players earn double speed points throughout the first four hours of multiplayer
- 2012 Porsche 911 Carerra S: Optimized Aerodynamic Body that reduces drag for maximum speed and Nitrous Burn, delivering efficient and sustained speed boosts
- Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale: A Race Pack Powertrain tuned for increased power and the impact protection modification to provide increased stability and strength when driving at breakneck speeds
Pre-order packs now available at Origin /Select retailers include early access to multiplayer cars with unique mods:
- Speed Pack: The Caterham Superlight R500 in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Track Tyres Modification for improved road handling, and the Lightweight Chassis Modification allowing players to reach mesmerizing speeds
- Strike Pack: The Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Power Pack Powertrain Modification for an engine tuned for torque, acceleration and the ability to reach breakneck speeds, and the Re-inflating Tyres Modification making it easier to survive and counter rivals’ attempts to slow players down
- Power Pack: The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor in the exclusive Satin Black livery, featuring the Reinforced Chassis Modification for taking increased damage, and the powerful and violent Nitrous Dump Modification for making tight jumps and powered up takedowns
“In Need for Speed Most Wanted, everything players do earn them Speed Points which are used to compete to be the Most Wanted amongst their friends,” said Matt Webster, Executive Producer at Criterion Games. “Fans with the Limited Edition or pre-order packs will have additional cars to choose from on day one – cars that fit how they like to compete in multiplayer, whether it’s going for the highest top speed, farthest jump, or the fastest race time.”
Need for Speed Most Wanted will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PS Vita, Windows PC, and Mobile Devices in North America on October 30, 2012 (November 1, 2012 in Europe). Pre-Order bonuses expire on release day so make sure you get yours in ASAP. For more information, please visit their website at www.needforspeed.com. In case you missed the announcement trailer, check out the fast paced action below!
Need For Speed Most Wanted – Official Announcement Trailer ( E3 2012)