Max Payne 3 Shares System Specs & Screenshots For PC
With the release date for Max Payne 3 just around the corner, RockStar Games has shared some new details on the PC version of the upcoming title. Scheduled to be release on May 29th, 2012 in North America (June 1st across Europe), we now know the particulars on the system requirements. With the intent on running the game across a wide range of PC configurations, Max Payne 3 will support DirectX11 in conjunction with a number of advanced graphic options. Check out the specs below (and a few new screenshots while you’re at it) to ensure your rig is set to go!
PC SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
- Windows 7 32/64 Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 32/64 Service Pack 2, Windows XP 32/64 Service Pack 3
- Intel Dual Core 2.4 GHZ – i7 3930K 6 Core x 3.06 GHZ / AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHZ – FX8150 8 Core x 3.6 GHZ
- 2GB – 16GB
- NVIDIA® 8600 GT 512MB VRAM – NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 680 2GB VRAM / Radeon HD 3400 512MB VRAM – Radeon HD 7970 3GB VRAM
- 100% Direct X 9.0 compatible – Direct X 9.0 compatible supporting Dolby Digital Live
- 35 GB
- Please refer to your hardware manufacturer and www.rockstargames.com/support for current compatibility information. Some system components such as mobile chipsets, integrated, and AGP graphics cards may be incompatible. Unlisted specifications may not be supported by publisher.
Max Payne 3 will be available for PC on May 29th, 2012 (available for Xbox and PlayStation 3 consoles May 15th, 2012). A Special Edition of the PC version can be purchased exclusively at GameStop which will include a multiplayer ‘Character and Weapons Pack’. Digital Downloads will also be available through select retails.
For more information on Max Payne 3, be sure to check out the website!