Hang Out With Kona’s Korner and 2K Games At PAX East 2012
2K Games, along with Kona’s Korner Productions, want to invite gamers to come visit the Borderlands 2 and Spec Ops: The Line booths during the Penny Arcade Expo (PAX East) on April 6-8, 2012 at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center. As software developers, computer geeks, comic book enthusiast, and all-around gamers gather together for the first big gaming convention of the year, 2K Games is excited to showcase four new games that will be coming out in the near future. The 2K Games booth will feature game play footage and exclusive content from XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Civilization V: Gods & Kings, Spec Ops: The Line and Borderlands 2.
For gamers that can’t attend PAX, 2K Games will have those fans covered too. Hosted by Kona, the CEO and Owner of Kona’s Korner Productions, and Elizabeth Tobey, Senior Manager of Interactive Marketing for 2K Games, 2K will be streaming LIVE on Twitch.tv to give fans all the latest on gaming news and events happening at PAX East. Starting at 10am EST on April 6-8, 2012, Kona and Elizabeth will be broadcasting with up-to-the-minute news on the latest 2K Games, including PAX East showroom floor footage, exclusive game play footage, and interviews with gaming developers, artists, and producers of Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line and more. Gamers will not miss a thing as they can watch it all LIVE on Twitch.tv/2K! Interact, ask questions, or just say hello to Kona, Elizabeth, and the rest of the 2K Games crew during the LIVE event through the chat feature. Additionally, you can stay up to date through the use of 2K Games social media, Twitter, and Facebook accounts, which can be found below.
PAX East only comes once a year, so be sure to clear your schedule and tune in to watch the 2K Games LIVE stream. If you are going to be in the Boston area, be sure to stop by the 2K booth and chat with some of the developers, artists, personalities, and, of course, demo the games!
- Where: PAX East – Boston, MA (Boston Convention and Exhibition Center Booths #936, #924, and #1036) and Twitch.tv/2K
- When: April 6-8, 2012 @ 10am EST
- What: PAX East coverage of 2K Games new titles Borderlands 2, Spec Ops: The Line, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and Civilization V: Gods & Kings (PC)
- Who: Hosted by Kona, CEO/Owner Kona’s Korner Productions, and Elizabeth Tobey, Senior Manager of Interactive Marketing for 2K Games
Panels to attend:
- Irrational Games: Making a Monster – Saturday – 12:00-1:00 @ Manticore Theater
- Reimagining X-COM: XCOM: Enemy Unknown – Saturday – 4:30-5:30 @ Manticore Theater
- Inside Gearbox Software: Panel of developers for Gearbox Software – Sunday – 4:30-5:30 @ Manticore Theater
Make sure to check out the official game websites as well as 2K Games social media sites below.